BLP Construction Offers Many Landscaping Products!
Whether you're looking for gravel for your driveway, topsoil for your garden, or mulch for your landscaping, BLP Construction has you covered in Sycamore, Maple Park, DeKalb, and surrounding areas. Check out our available landscaping products below.
Every time you call BLP for mulch needs, you're getting the absolute best quality and prices around because you're buying directly from the supplier. BLP offers only the best mulch, in many varieties, so that you have the best quality mulch for whatever project you may be working on. BLP also offers delivery on all of their products right to your door or project site. With #1 best premium hardwood mulch, BLP's selection of mulch is the best around! Let BLP Hauling handle the hard part while you focus on the important parts of the project.
Check out some facts about BLP Construction's Mulch Supply:
- Why Mulch?
- Keeps Soil Moist and Soft
- Smothers Most Weeds
- Shades Soil, Reducing Heat Stress
- Regulates Soil Temperature
- Helps Prevent Plants from Heaving Out of Soil
- Reduces Erosion
- Keeps Fruits/Vegetables Clean
- Minimizes Stress for New Transplants
- Ease of Application
- The Best Mulch
- Organic Mulch Will Decompose
- Appearance: Pick a mulch that won't have your neighbors whispering behind your back
- Fine (premium) rots faster, while coarser mulches tend to hang around longer and needs less maintenance
- Other Dyed Mulches may not be the correct color fade quickly to ugly colors
- Some cheap pallet mulches are not heavy enough and blow around in the wind, our mulch has Staying Power!
- Mulch or Compost?
- In wet soil and humid climates, organic mulches can promote diseases and increases the chance of rot. If spread too thickly, the mulch can interfere with the soil's air circulation. Inorganic mulches, such as landscape fabric, are good to keep weeds down, but first, you should spread 1-2" of compost over the soil. Once the landscape fabric is in place, it is hard to replenish soil organic matter. Spread mulch evenly at least 4" for new beds, 2-4" for existing beds, and 1-2" away from plants.
Mulch Varieties Offered by BLP Construction
Natural Premium Hardwood
Dyed Brown (Chocolate)
Western Red Cedar
Cedar and Oak Chips
Play Mat/Play Soft
Shredded Blonde Cedar
BLP Construction offers a variety of topsoil options for all of your landscaping needs, including pulverized topsoil, compost, and a garden mix of 50% topsoil, 25% sand, and 25% compost — only the best for our customers.
BLP has their own dirt fields which supply the topsoil, so every time you call BLP for your topsoil needs, you're getting the absolute best quality and prices around because you're buying directly from the supplier. BLP also offers delivery on all of their products right to your door or project site.
We offer topsoil and mulch by the yard — please call to get the location and hours of our fields!
Limestone, Gravel, Stone, and Sand
Alongside our Mulch and Topsoil, BLP Construction also offers stone, sand, and many other landscaping materials. Whether it's river rocks, gravel, sand, or anything else you can think of, BLP offers the best in quality.
We offer Topsoil and Mulch by the yard, and Sand and Stone by the ton. One yard of sand/stone weighs 1.5 tons.
Because we have our own dirt fields where landscapers buy their pulverized topsoil, mulch, and stone, you would be buying directly from their suppliers. Call for our new dirt field locations!
Our Landscaping Products
- Mason Sand
- Pea Gravel
- Torpedo Sand
- Limestone CA6, Grade 8, Aglime Screenings
- Limestone CA7 - (3/4" Chipped, 3/8" Chipped, 3" Chipped)
- 1-1/2" Wash